Vistas de Lisboa Hostel (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates vistasdelisboa.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our website and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve our website and services. By using our website, you agree to the collection and use of information following this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our website and services to you:
- Personal Data: While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how our website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Cookies: Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Use of Data
We may use the collected data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- To provide and maintain our website and services
- To notify you about changes to our website and services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website and services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website and services
- To monitor the usage of our website and services
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal data in good faith when such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend our rights or property
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website and services
- Protect the personal safety of users of our website and services or the public
- Protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Terms and Conditions for Transport Service
1.1 General Conditions, updated in January 2024, are intended, along with the reservation form and other elements mentioned therein, to regulate the terms and conditions governing the provision of the Service by PERFECTYELLOW LDA headquartered at Rua dos Douradores 178, 4th floor, 1100-207 Lisboa, under the unique registration and corporate identification number 510600379, with a share capital of €5,000 (euros), hereinafter referred to as Vistas de Lisboa Hostel.
1.2 The reservation of any product/service on Vistas de Lisboa Hostel’s Online Store implies acceptance of these General Online Sales Conditions.
1.3 All services available for sale on the Vistas de Lisboa Hostel Store can only be purchased by individuals of legal age in their country of residence.
2. Product/Service Information, Prices, and Contents
2.1 Vistas de Lisboa Hostel reserves the right to modify, without prior notice and at any time, the information and commercial offer presented on: products/services, prices, promotions, commercial conditions, and services.
2.2 Images illustrating each product/service on Vistas de Lisboa Hostel may differ from the product/service delivered later, and these products/services are also subject to unavailability at the structural level.
2.3 Despite Vistas de Lisboa Hostel’s efforts, some products/services may have an inaccurate price, which is why the company verifies prices whenever it processes services. Consequently, the prices presented on Vistas de Lisboa Hostel are purely indicative and do not constitute a contractual proposal. If the actual price of the product/service is lower than the advertised price, Vistas de Lisboa Hostel will refund the difference. If the price is higher, Vistas de Lisboa Hostel will inform the customer by email and await their decision to accept the new price or cancel the reservation within 15 days from the date the email was sent.
2.4 Under Portuguese law, all prices displayed on Vistas de Lisboa Hostel include the respective VAT rates in force unless otherwise indicated.
3. Reservation and Payment
3.1 After the confirmation of the reservation at Vistas de Lisboa Hostel, an email will be sent to the contact address registered by the customer at the time of formalization, with all details about delivery, billing, payment information, products/services, and amounts.
3.2 If any details provided by the customer in the reservation are incorrect and/or the customer wishes to change any information, provided that the reservation can still be changed, always within a period exceeding 72 hours, the customer is requested to contact us through the contacts page as soon as possible so that the requested change can be made internally by the Vistas de Lisboa Hostel team. Changes to reservation details must be reviewed by the Vistas de Lisboa Hostel team to find the most suitable solution together with the customer.
3.3 All reservations at Vistas de Lisboa Hostel will only be processed after the effective receipt of payment. The formalization of the reservation alone does not constitute a reservation of the products/services.
3.4 If a reservation cannot be fulfilled in part or in full, the customer will be immediately contacted by Vistas de Lisboa Hostel to find the most suitable solution.
3.5 All reservations made at Vistas de Lisboa Hostel have a maximum payment period of 15 days. After this period, the reservation will be automatically canceled.
3.6 Reservations may be canceled when expressly requested by the customer through the contacts on the contacts page before the shipments of the reservations. After the confirmation of the shipment of the reservation, the customer is requested to contact Vistas de Lisboa Hostel so that, together with the customer, the most suitable solution can be found.
3.7 Through the Vistas de Lisboa Hostel Online Store, payments are accepted through ATM Reference (for customers with a bank account in Portugal), Bank Transfer and Paypal.
3.8 The states of reservations at Vistas de Lisboa Hostel are understood in 3 phases: Pending, In Processing, and Completed. a) Pending – Awaits payment entry into the Vistas de Lisboa Hostel system; b) In Processing – Phase in which payment has already been received, and the reservation is in processing and scheduling; c) On Hold – Awaits additional confirmations with the customer to proceed with the reservation. An exceptional phase; d) Completed – The reservation has been confirmed and informed by email.
3.9 Payments are received in euros, regardless of the currency in which the transaction is made. Conversion fees for payments made in other currencies must be borne by the customer.
4.1 Vistas de Lisboa Hostel recognizes all its customers the right to resolve the reservation of products/services they enter into with it, allowing them to cancel within 14 (fourteen) days the products/services purchased under Decree-Law No. 143/2001 and Decree-Law 82/2008 of 20/05.
4.2 For changes or cancellations, customers are asked to contact Vistas de Lisboa Hostel via email at email@example.com, indicating the reservation number or accompanying document.
4.3 Cancellations can be made up to 72 hours, with a refund of only 50% of the value. For cancellations less than 72 hours, the customer is not entitled to a refund of the reservation value.
5. Applicable Law
5.1 All reservations made on the Vistas de Lisboa Hostel website are subject to Portuguese law. Any conflict or divergence in the interpretation of the General Online Sales Conditions will be submitted to the competent Portuguese court.
7.2 If the Customer is outside Continental Portugal, Vistas de Lisboa Hostel informs that any judicial process must be exclusively brought before Portuguese Courts.
7.3 Under the terms and for the purposes of the provisions of art. 18 of Law No. 144/2015, of September 8, it is informed that the available ADR entity is the Lisbon Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center, with the following contacts: Address: Faculty of Law of the New University of Lisbon – Campolide Campus 1099-032 Lisbon Telephone: 21 384 74 84 (from 3 pm to 4 pm) General Consumer Directorate Telephone: 707 788 787 Website: http://arbitragemdeconsumo.org/
By making a booking, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms and conditions.