Vistas de Lisboa Hostel (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates vistasdelisboa.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our website and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve our website and services. By using our website, you agree to the collection and use of information following this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our website and services to you:
- Personal Data: While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how our website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Cookies: Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Use of Data
We may use the collected data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- To provide and maintain our website and services
- To notify you about changes to our website and services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website and services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website and services
- To monitor the usage of our website and services
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal data in good faith when such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend our rights or property
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website and services
- Protect the personal safety of users of our website and services or the public
- Protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites